- Up early to enjoy coffee and quiet time with my sweetie. LOVED being able to discuss our Bible reading together and pray with each other in person!!!
- Ladies' Bible study at church for me, Zaden, and Arden...Z was in the nursery, A in the arcade, waiting for...
- Lunch and shopping date with Arden! He desperately needed new shoes and pants, so we hit the BX and found both. (Woohoo--two pairs of pants for $11 total!) We also purchased 2 more Wii remotes so we have a total of 4, a very good thing for our family!
- Lunch in the food court: I brought a salad from home for myself and bought Arden a pizza/breadsticks combo, then treated him to ice cream. He was sooooo happy and so thankful! What a delight to be out with that boy!
- Grocery shopping in the commissary--Arden pushed Zaden's stroller while I piled stuff into the cart.
- Home to unload everything.
- Meanwhile, Ted and the other kids were at home doing some cleaning, laundry, and quality Wii time!
- After unloading groceries, Charis and I left for her orthodontist appointment.
- Dropped Charis off at the house so she could join the Wii fest and drove to the farms to pick up eggs and milk.
- Home...finally...and enjoyed SITTING and feeding Zaden while Ted made dinner.
- Dinner as a family--lots to talk about together! So fun to sit around the table and share our "Joy, junk, Jesus" moments from the day! Then a devotional reading before the kids helped me clean up and Ted took a bit of a nap. (Darn jet lag!)
- After getting littles to bed, Ted and I finished watching our Tim Hawkins DVD and then tucked the older kids in bed.
January 25, 2012
R&R, Day 3
Whew, this was an incredibly long day for me! Good, but busy.