January 25, 2010

Kenna-isms

Upon getting out of her crib after a non-nap, I sigh, "Kenna, you didn't sleep, did you?" She squints her eyes, puts her thumb and index finger very close together, and informs me she DID sleep, "A yittle, tiny bit! A really tiny bit!" Um, yeah, right...

********

We were being silly when I tucked her into bed for her nap a few days ago. I don't know how we started the game, but I was asking her silly questions about body parts, such as, "Do you have 3 eyes? Do you have 5 arms?" and so on. I asked Kenna if she had 4 heads, and she started to say no, then stopped, looked puzzled, and pointed to her forehead. Oops! She got me! Guess she does have a 4head! ;-)

3 comments:

Krista said...

Ha ha, cute! The other day we were staying at my parents and Cory came out at 10pm and said "I've had enough sleep now". We were trying not to crack up while sending him back to bed!

Anonymous said...

I seem to recall Tobin making a similar "4 head" type funny some years ago. Check back in your files.

Monica

Beverly said...

Yup, the "forehead/fivehead" joke was one of Tobin's very first puns! (He's had many since then!!)