Just a quick house update...we still have not heard anything regarding the house Ted signed paperwork on. The agent's mother is in the hospital, so I'm sure he has other things on his mind. However, we're starting to get antsy. If for some reason we can't get this house as a rental, we'd like to be sure of getting one of the other 2 we're interested in! More waiting. Obviously we haven't learned that lesson well enough, LOL.
"Those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength..."
I am reminded to wait on the LORD and not on the HOUSE.