October 24, 2007

Settling In

Well, one month after the foreclosure sale of our other house, we are just about settled into our new home. I have to admit that it actually looks like we live here now! The downstairs is pretty much finished, though I do want to put the airplane pictures up in the family room and organize my stamp room just a little bit more. (It actually looks much better than it usually does...probably because I've had so little time to stamp!)

The upstairs...well, here's a quick list of what I hope to accomplish in the next couple of weeks up here:

* Help Charis organize her room
* Organize the linen closet--the kids helped me put the towels and sheets away when we unpacked them!
* Put away the random things that have landed in our bedroom
* Hang up the family pictures that we've decided will go up here

That actually doesn't look like too daunting of a list, now that I write it out!

So, Ted's back at work, the kids and I have started school again (I'm sure I'll post more on that later), and things are starting to settle down. Whew.

No comments: