October 31, 2007

A Couple of Videos

OK, I really need to be finishing school with the kids--we got a late start today and we haven't done language arts. But since these videos finished uploading, I figured I'd go ahead and post them!

The first one is of Arden doing his own little dance. I caught him dancing in front of the TV so he could watch his reflection. We were listening to a CD, and I just thought it was so cute! When he discovered I was watching him, he got embarrassed and quit.



And of course we have to post a Kenna video. This is her in the Johnny-Jump-Up. She loves anything she can bounce in! It's not the most exciting video--I couldn't seem to capture her when she was REALLY going at it. But it's cute anyway.

1 comment:

Amos said...

That video of Arden looks like something that happened during our Walmart grocery shopping today. We were on our way to the checkout, and they had a Big TV, a black rug in front, and two kids chairs behind. My Ryan said that he needed to stop and dance to the music. So dance away he did. Kids are so much fun! There were lots of people who chuckled at that one.

You kids are soooo cute. I can't believe how big Kenna is already. They grow up so fast. Well, not fast enough some days for us mommies :)