February 05, 2012

R&R, Day 14

  • Up and at 'em early!  Kids' Street Live rehearsal at church starting at 9 a.m.!  It was so much fun to get to do this together again!  
  • Charis had a birthday party to attend right after we were finished.  Ted dropped me off at Kroger on the way so I could grab some fresh produce.
  • While Charis enjoyed the party with her friend from AHG (they went horseback riding!), Ted and I played a different version of Catan with the boys.
  • The one thing Ted wanted to do while he was home but hadn't yet done was go to Young's, so we ended up sending him there with all the kids but Zaden.  I stayed home and enjoyed a nice, quiet dinner plus worked on getting my business tax info together for Ted.
  • We put the littles to bed somewhat early and let the older kids have a reading night so Ted and I could watch Courageous.  Wow!  It's good!  "I laughed, I cried...it moved me, Bob!"  (Veggie Tales line there.)  I'm glad I waited to watch it with Ted.  If you haven't yet seen it, GO GET IT AND WATCH!

No comments: