Again, in no particular order...
1. Feeling the baby move--I will never get over the wonder and privilege of being able to carry a little one during his or her development.
2. Being able to wear clothes that stretch...on purpose!
3. Great skin.
4. Fabulous, shiny hair.
5. I personally don't have to shave as often...must be the heightened girl hormones!
6. Having an excuse to take a nap or sleep in.
7. Having an excuse to eat or not eat as I please!
8. The process of choosing a name and praying over our child's future.
9. This time around--seeing the kids so excited over their baby brother's movements and hearing them talk about how they can't wait for him to be born.
10. Knowing God has a special plan for our family.