Don't worry, I'll follow this up with a positive note about what I LOVE about pregnancy, but it's time for a little whine session!
In no particular order...
1. Swollen ankles.
2. Lower back pain.
3. Weird dreams.
4. Getting up one to three times at night to go potty.
5. Loss of a lap for other kids to sit on during story time.
6. Not being able to bend over without saying "Uuuufff!"
7. Having to spray-n-wash every single maternity shirt because without fail, some kind of food particle always seems to land on my belly during meals or meal preparation.
8. Getting kicked in the bladder. (Under the ribs is bad, too, but I'm carrying this one a lot lower, and so far he hasn't been reaching up too high.)
9. Physical exhaustion...especially when circumstances make it impossible to catch up on rest.
10. The mental, emotional, and spiritual stress that comes with the feelings of inadequacy at the thought of raising another child in a way that pleases and honors the Lord.