April 30, 2009

It's Official!

We are now the proud owners of a white 2006 Suburban! We wrote the check yesterday and drove it home! We are praising the Lord for allowing us to find something that we could pay cash for so we could stay debt-free. We thank Him for His faithful provision over the years that allowed us to set aside money for such a time as this. The kids are absolutely over the moon about our new "truck!" I got to drive it home from Car Max, since Ted had been the one to test drive it. I must say, it handles very well. I remember when we got the minivan, feeling that the van was so huge compared to the Subaru Outback we traded in for it. Ha! The minivan looked so TINY when I was following Ted home last night! But the Suburban drives well and actually does a U-Turn with about the same radius as the van. I think we are going to be pleased with it for many years.

I'll have to get a picture of the kids in front of it and post on here later!

No comments: