1. Your ankles are as big as your knees.
2. The only shoes you ever wear are flip-flops, no matter what the temperature.
3. You've outgrown some of your maternity clothes.
4. After struggling to take your ring off to apply lotion, you start to think it wouldn't really be THAT bad if people mistake you for an unwed mother.
5. Between having contractions, leg cramps, and a nearly continually full bladder, you actually believe you'll get MORE sleep AFTER the baby arrives.
6. Your Bible study takes on a whole new perspective: "Deliver me, O Lord..."
7. Your toddler closes the dishwasher by standing up and using her leg to kick the door upwards...because that's the only way she remembers seeing YOU close it.
8. You seriously consider sleeping outside under the full moon to see if there's any truth to the idea of going into labor during that phase.
9. Your idea of sweeping the floor is to kick the Cheerios underneath the cabinets where they can't be immediately seen.
10. You silently dare anyone to ask you "How much longer?!"