January 26, 2009

I Love My Husband!

There are many reasons I am still head-over-heels in love with Ted, but I thought I would share a few things he did yesterday that show his character. While I took the older 3 kids to a birthday party yesterday afternoon, he stayed home with Kenna and:

1) Swept and mopped the dining room and kitchen floor
2) Made a yummy Strawberry Earthquake Cake for us to enjoy later in the evening
3) Got dinner ready for us to eat as soon as we walked in the door
4) Kept Kenna contained for 2 hours :-) (Notice I said "contained," not "entertained," as he was busy being Mr. Mom!)

I came home to clean floors, a wonderful-smelling house, a prepared dinner, and a happy Kenna!

I love my man, and I'm so blessed to be his wife!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hooray for Ted!

Holly Tried It said...

Bryan can be a wonderful Mr. Mom, too! I love it!