February 25, 2007

Charis's List

Charis is a Born List Maker, just like her mom! Awhile ago I found the following list on her art desk, where she had been making Valentine's cards. She has 6 things to do with the first 4 tasks crossed through...I think she lost the list amidst her creative mess before she could cross off the last two items. Here's what she wrote:

Make haets. [hearts]
Make peple.
Drae on haet. [Draw on heart.]
Colre.
Cut it owt.
Tape it.

I love it! I just know someday she'll do the same thing I do--add tasks to her to-do lists that she's already done just so she can cross them off and feel the satisfaction of having accomplished so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is it with list-makers having to write down things they've already done just so they can cross them off?? :) I do the same thing. And on days when I'm really struggling to be productive, simple stuff like brushing my teeth might make it onto the list. ;)