WOW! This is my 100th blog entry! I was going to write about something else entirely, but I decided that this momentous occasion should be marked and celebrated. ;-) So, in honor of the 100 Mark, I give you a list of 100s...
* Temperatures in Las Vegas during the summer--WELL over 100 degrees, consistently!
* Number of ants that made their way into my dining room this morning--at least 100.
* Number of ants that didn't make it back outside--89, give or take a few.
* Pairs of wet underwear + pairs of wet shorts + a few random shirts that have gotten hosed during potty training boot camp--seemingly 100s and 100s, but in reality probably not quite that many.
* Number of stamping crazy women like myself who are currently in my group--97, soon to be 100, I'm sure!
* Number of library books we have checked out in the last few months--well over 100.
* Number of bounces before Mommy gets sick on the new trampoline--not even close to 100.
* Number of bounces before the kids get tired of being on the trampoline--at least 100 a piece.
* Money spent on gas for our vehicles in the last month--$100 times 2, for a low estimate.
* Amount of grocery money we allot for our family each week--$100. (Thanks to the commissary, we really do keep pretty much to our budget!)
* Number of ink pads plus ink refills that I own--over 100. (Yikes!)
* Number of times I have said "I really NEED to get working on our scrapbooks!" over the summer--close to 100.
* Number of emails I had waiting for me when I returned from Convention--100 exactly.
* Length of a perfect nap, in my opinion--100 minutes. (OK, 90 will do.)
* Number of seconds it has been quiet in my house--100...OK, probably more, but silence doesn't last long around here, even when it IS supposed to be nap time!
* Number of pieces in the biggest puzzle Arden has done by himself--100.
* Number of books Charis has read on her own this summer--at least 100.
* Number of reading lessons Tobin has completed with me--50 out of 100--halfway there!
OK! I'll stop there for now. Anyone else have any "100s" to share? Leave a comment! :-)