August 12, 2006

Family Pictures

Drum roll, please...yes, believe it or not, I am actually posting some FAMILY PICTURES!! You can click on any image to view a larger version of it. I tried to put captions that explain each picture right below each image, but apparently I should choose the "center" option instead of "left" for alignment. I'm not going to go back and edit it now, though! Enjoy!


This shot was taken over the Memorial Day weekend. Ted's brother Joel and his wife Sarah came to visit--that was during the frantic moving frenzy! This is in our old house.


Here's Charis, proudly displaying her certificate of completion for her first year of home schooling! Our home school group had a wonderful promotion/graduation ceremony. It was a great end to our first year of school, although we had hoped at the time to continue school throughout the summer...! Ha! Oh, well!


It's the Daddy Horse! This was taken shortly after we moved into our new house, so sometime at the beginning of June.


Arden, sacked out during nap time. Don't you just love the baby belly?!

OK, it's time for me to go shower. I'll try to post more pictures later!

No comments: