1. Rain. Meh.
2. I'm trying to resign myself to the fact that this Christmas, like our school year, is just not going to look or feel the way we're used to.
3. Double the listening pleasure--place a monitor next to two children playing loudly in the bathtub and hear them at an even higher decibel level while cleaning the kitchen!
4. Currently, Zaden is pooping 3 times a week.
5. Currently, Lucan is pooping 3 times a day.
6. I'm really looking forward to the day I can stop monitoring my children's poops!
7. Milk blisters--they don't do a body good. I saw the LC on base today, and we ruled out thrush. I'm doing all the right things...just a matter of time, I guess, before this fully heals. In the meantime, I'm praying for patience! And trying not to be too concerned about the fact that the milk supply on that side seems to be decreasing. :-P Maybe it's time to start up the fenugreek again.
8. Do you ever hide children's library books so you don't have to read them aloud anymore? Or am I the only one? I'm just a little bit tired of The House on Hester Street. It's nothing personal.
9. Eight o' clock in the evening seems like a perfect bedtime to me. Too bad it never happens for anyone other than Lucan and Kenna.
10. So. Incredibly. Exhausted. Can we really make it 5 1/2 more months?!