January 20, 2011

Three on Thursday

Yikes...2011 is WELL underway, isn't it?!

1.  I attended Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Training conference in Nashville last week.  It was a lot of fun!  Ted did well as the substitute teacher with the kiddos, and they all had a good time while I was away.  I got to go line dancing for the first time at the Managers' Reception, and we got lots of free stuff during our time there.  It was my first time to attend Leadership since 2008, and I was blessed to spend lots of time with some amazing Christian women who love this company as much as I do.  I returned home extremely exhausted but very excited about what this year might hold...from a business perspective!

2.  However, we have no idea what the year will hold for our family in general.  The latest word is that it will be at least February before Ted knows whether the waiver was approved and he will deploy, or if it was rejected and we'll receive another assignment this summer.  Either way, there is going to be a lot of change around here!

3.  We got 6 inches of snow today.  Sigh.

No comments: